Saturday 25 April 2015

April Favourite's!

I know its not actually the end of the month yet but for some reason I've really been looking forward to doing this so I'm just going to go straight in and do it.


Going to start with the most random favourite! A notepad from Sainsbury's and a pack of highlighters from Poundland! I know its weird but I'm one of those people who love stationary... The notebook I love because the paper is really good quality and I love it when they have different sections. It was only £3.50 so way cheaper that most good quality notebooks. And the highlighters are just highlighters to be honest but I love them because there is gorgeous peachy pink/orange coloured one. And of course these were only £1. I included these because for anyone doing a lot of studying at the moment, these are a really good thing to have.



Three films I've loved this month: The Wolf of Wall Street, Brave, and Stepbrothers. It took me ages to watch The Wolf of Wall Street but now that I have I can agree with most people that it is hilarious!
Not a lot to say about Brave other than I've watched it like a million times and it's my favourite Disney Pixar film!
And lastly Step Brothers.. I had seen this a few times ages ago but I don't think I fully appreciated the humour. I watched it again a few weeks ago and I laughed so hard!




I'm so nearly done reading this book. I find it hard to read when I'm so busy with school but I'm nearly there. I absolutely love all of John Green's books, in particular Paper Towns. He writes so beautifully and manages to put humour, romance and heartbreak all in to one.








I got this makeup bag from Primark a few weeks ago for £3 and its absolutely perfect for what I wanted it for. It fits in my handbag and school bag without taking up too much space.










I've done a review on this mascara so I'm not going to say much other than I'm absolutely loving it! It makes lashes look full and amazing and all beautiful.








I mentioned this Makeup Revolution highlighter in one of my very first posts. I said how I wore it with a Sleek blusher. However, over the past few weeks I've started to wear this on its own and it still looks so nice! It has a pink glow to it so you have a little colour on your face without having to use another product. This is in the colour peach lights.








Another thing I've already mentioned. I'm not actually sure what this is called but the bottle says 'Luscious Vanilla Body Spray' and its from Boots. This stuff just smells delicious! Its so summery and light and its just amazing. The only small thing is that I don't think the scent lasts that long on but I don't really care because it was so cheap!







This is just a big claw clip for your hair. I love using these when I'm doing my makeup because they just get all of your hair out of your face. This particular one is from New Look but you can get these pretty much anywhere.







My new Tangle Teezer! There is no doubt in my mind that I will live and die with one of these! I can't use a normal hair brush anymore because it just hurts. But anyway, I got this new one because my old one was getting a little bit too old. I saw this one and I loved the pastel pink and purple and I had to buy it. It's so cute!


My iPod, speaker and headphones. Music is my way of relaxing and being able to block everything annoying out! I've gotten back it to using my beats a lot recently. I'm not going to say they're the best headphones ever but they're just the ones I have. They are the Beats by Dre Solo HD's in pink. My speaker is the Sony SRS-X3 in white and I have the iPod Touch 4th Generation in white.

Songs I've been enjoying this month:

  • Keep Your Head Up, by Andy Grammer
  • Psycho, by Muse
  • Animals, by Maroon 5
  • Sugar, by Maroon 5
  • FourFiveSeconds, by Rihanna, Kanye West and Paul McCartney
  • Immortals, by Fall Out Boy
  • Something I need, by Ben Haenow
  • Oblivion, by Bastille
Youtuber's I've been enjoying:
  • MissBudgetBeauty
  • Tanya Burr (always)
Netflix I've been enjoying:
  • Pretty Little Liars is pretty much the only thing I've been watching on Netflix and I've just finished it. It was sooooooo goooooood! Just have to wait for series 6 now :(
  • Because I was lost without PLL I had to start something else so now I'm watching the third season of American Horror Story. I watched the first season and loved it but I really couldn't get into the second season. However, so many people raved about season three I decided to start it and it is very very good!
So I think that's everything done!
You probably noticed I haven't been posting everyday and that's because I'm back at school. However, I'm going to try my best to upload every Saturday or Sunday!
Thanks for reading! xx

1 comment:

  1. I love John Green and Looking for Alaska is one of my favourite stories. Great favourites x
    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete