Sunday 12 April 2015

Photo Prints

Although it's great having digital camera's and smart phones where you can take a picture and see it right away, I really love having the pictures printed so I can actually hold them in my hands. It's really nice to be able to look through them all, make photo albums, and even decorate your bedroom with them. It's been a year since I last got some developed so I decided to get some more. I ended up ordering around 150 photographs of memories I've made in the last 12 months. This included my school trip to Berlin and Krakow and my amazing summer holiday!


I get my photographs printed from mypix.com. This company produces great quality pictures at a really good price. I ended up paying for 200 prepaid prints because it ended up way cheaper then paying for each individual print. I then just had to pay for delivery which was £3.95. Getting the 200 prepaid prints means that I can order 50 more photos whenever I want to. 

These prints were delivered yesterday and I've already added to the photos that I have all over my bedroom walls. I just love having memories right there to look at and it really brightens up the walls.

I would really recommend mypix.com if you are looking to get some photos developed. They do other things too like canvases, posters and photo albums. I did look around the first time I wanted to get some pictures developed and lots of people had said they are one of the best for the money and the quality of printing. So I gave it a go and they were right! I will always go back to them whenever I want photographs printed.



No comments:

Post a Comment