Thursday 9 April 2015

IKEA&Boots&PrimarkStuff

So today I went to town (Southampton) and I spent money. I always try not to do this because once I start picking stuff up, I can't stop. I'm trying to save money for my extra long summer this year but so far that isn't really working out. But anyway I went and brought some stuff and I love it all so I thought I'd share what I got.

Firstly I went in to IKEA because I wanted to buy a light bulb for a lamp that my mum got me. She could have gotten me the bulb at the same time as the lamp but noooooo. But anyway I got the bulb and it was £5. I managed to put it in the lamp without electrocuting myself and I think it looks really cool.


So while I was in IKEA I thought I would pick up some other things for my bedroom. I moved house last October and I'm trying to make my room more me so I picked up some things that I saw and liked. I love that my bedroom walls are white because it means I can have all different colour accessories and I can change them all the time without having to redecorate my whole room.

Firstly, I saw this tea light lantern and I had to get one because it's just sooo cute and it was only £2. Plus I love burning candles as I find it really relaxing.
I originally picked up a really pale green one which I also really liked but then later I saw this baby blue one so I changed my mind.
Because I was getting the lantern, I obviously had to get some candles to go in it. It took me a while to decide which scent to get but I eventually decided to go with vanilla because they just smell so delicious! I got a pack of 30 of 95p.


Next I picked up this really quirky hook. If you can't see from the photograph its basically just the back end of a dog. They had them in a number of different colours but I went with orange because a lot of stuff in my room, including my bedding, is orange. You attach these to the walls with a picture frame hook so its nice and easy and they're only a £1 each.



                                                        
The last thing I got what this super cute cushion. I don't know why but at the moment I love having loads of pillows and cushions and teddies on my bed so I thought I'd add to the collection because why not. I love the bright colours on this and it has some orange in it so I thought it'd go really nicely. It was just £3.


After IKEA, I went to John Lewis, Waitrose and New Look but I didn't really get anything in there. The next place I got something was Boots and I got two things.


I wanted to go to Boots because I went in there a few weeks ago and I smelt the strawberry body spray and I loved it! But I couldn't actually buy it because I was going to football and they always confiscate things like that before you go into the grounds. So I went back today to buy it but then I realised they had a vanilla one. I smelt it and oh my god its amazing! Its just so fresh and summery so I decided to get this one. It cost £3.50 for a 150ml bottle. I then picked up the Maybelline Lash Sensational lash multiplying mascara for £7.99. I really wanted to get this because MissBudgetBeauty (Youtuber) said she has been using this a lot recently and loves it apparently. Her recommendations are always good so I thought I'd give it a go, especially as I'm not really enjoying my current mascara.

Lastly I went to Primark because I hadn't been there in ages and I wanted to look and their spring/summer stock.

None of the stuff I got is really summery but oh well. The first thing I picked up was a very light cardigan. I wear cardigans ALL the time but as its getting warmer now my usual burgundy cardigan is getting a bit too much so I really wanted a new one. I picked up one that's super thin and light and just perfect for this time of year. Its super baggy and sloppy which I love in a cardigan and it was £12. The next thing I got was a little make up bag which I thought would be really good for school and my handbag as its thin and won't take up too much space. This was £3. Then I went to the men's section to get some plain t-shirts. When I buy plain t-shirts I like to get men's ones because I just find them comfier and softer. I decided to get one white one and one black one and they are only £2.50 each. So I went to queue up to pay and I was weak and picked up a bag of maoams because they're only £1.

So that was everything I brought today! I probably shouldn't of got so much but money is for spending at the end of the day! Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment