Saturday 4 April 2015

Music

So I guess this is my first proper post and so I wanted to make this relevant to everyone... And everyone loves music right? I know I do anyway. It's what wakes me up in the morning and what puts me to sleep at night. It also allows me to block out everything around me when I'm having a bad day... Its a savior!

I know there is a stereotype attached to teenage girls and what music they listen to but I'd like to say I am an anomaly here. Looking through my iTunes library I would say that I have a very varied taste. I'm mainly into alternative/indie/indie rock music but every once in a while a song will come on the radio that I can't help but sing along to (Taylor Swift is one of my guilty pleasures... There are more but that's more than I am willing to admit right now).

So ignoring the fact that I just admitted that to the internet, I can now tell you that my favourite bands are as followed:
Arctic Monkeys (All time favourite band!!!)
Kodaline
Bastille
The Beatles (A result of my Dad)
The 1975
Muse
Catfish and the Bottlemen
OneRepublic
Imagine Dragons
Fall Out Boy
Train
McFly/Busted/McBusted (More of a childhood thing but I'd still happily go and see them live again!)

Favourite Artists:
Ed Sheeran (Will forever love him and seriously need to see him live again)
Sam Smith (The voice of an angel)
Miley Cyrus (Another guilty pleasure...)
Beyonce (If you don't like her there is something wrong)
Rihanna

There are many more but that's all I can think of right now...
So I've told you that Arctic Monkeys are my all time favourite band but I can not stress to you how much I am loving Royal Blood right now! Their music is just perfect! If you have never heard of them then you should know that they are a British rock duo consisting of a bass guitarist and a drummer. They released their first album last summer and they just won the Brit Award for best British group because they are that amazing! (Thank God they beat One Direction!) So if I was going to tell you to listen to one of the groups I have mentioned it would be them because their music just sends chills down my spine (cliche I know but its true, I swear.)

I'm going to end this here because I feel like I'm going on a bit but I hope if you do listen to any of these bands/artists that you love them as much as I do! Thanks for reading! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment