Friday 10 April 2015

Vans

I'm not a massive shoe fan because my feet are literally the bane of my life. I have this thing where my skin is really thin and easy to wear away and so no matter what shoes I wear, I get blisters and its horrible. My feet cause me so much pain. But anyway I recently my favourite pair of shoes broke. Their life came to an end so I decided it was time to get a new pair. And so I ordered a pair of Vans from Schuh. I decided to order them because the Schuh store in Southampton its always swamped with people and its impossible to get served. So I went on the website and ordered them last Saturday and they came on Wednesday. I thought that was a really good delivery time considering it was free and it was a bank holiday weekend. So anyway they came and this is what they look like.




Yes, these shoes do not look very exciting at all but I needed to get plain black ones because the ones that broke were plain black. And I always think its important to have a pair like this because they go with everything. But Vans do so many different colours and designs which are really cool, they even have a pair with cats faces all over them. 

These shoes cost me £45 and I know that sounds like a lot but they are definitely worth the money! The first pair of Vans I had lasted me two, nearly three years before anything happened to them. Even then they only had a tiny hole in them. They are also super comfy and easy to clean as you can just stick them in the washing machine. Normally when you buy a pair of shoes like these from New Look or Primark you can only wear them for a couple of months and wash them once or twice and then they're wrecked and you have to throw them away. These shoes are not like that and so are definitely worth the money. I would highly recommend these if you are looking for a pair of shoes that are going to last! 

No comments:

Post a Comment