Friday 17 April 2015

A day out in Brighton

Brighton is a place me and my friends love to go for a day out. The place has a really nice, chilled out atmosphere and we love the (pebble)beach, the pier and the shopping is really good there too. The great thing about it is that its quite a cheap day out (as long as you aren't going shopping). Today the only thing we had to pay for was the train fair and this isn't too much coming from Southampton. It's only about an hour and a halfish journey. (Me and two of my friends also bought four tokens to go on the log floom but obviously you don't have to do that). And we had a load of fun :)

I'm loving the seagull to be honest

Attractive af
They're trying to be 'nonchalant' 


























I'm not going to sit here and list everything we did because honestly we didn't do a lot. But I will tell you that Brighton train station is literally only a ten minute walk away from the beach. You come out of the station and you walk down one straight road. If you want to go to the shops its even closer. You walk down the same straight road but about three quarters of the way down you turn right and there you are. There's a shopping center and a high street with all the shops you could want, and restaurants. I would also recommend going to choccywoccydoodah because that place is just awesome. They literally use cake and chocolate to create art... What more could you want?
Anyway, if you haven't been to Brighton, you definitely should! It's such a fun place to go with your friends and it can be really cheap too!
Today has been a super long day and I'm extremely tired so I'm going to abruptly end this here. Thanks for reading :)


No comments:

Post a Comment