Sunday 19 April 2015

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara Review

Mascara has never been something that I get excited about because I've never found one that I've completely fallen in love with. I don't think I've ever bought the same mascara twice but I think Maybelline's Lash Sensational may be the first.
I mentioned I got this mascara in my IKEA&Boots&PrimarkStuff post and I thought I'd do a follow up and tell you what I thought of it. (I apologise for the really bad quality photographs.)
                                                                   
           
I am no expert on mascara but I can definitely be sure in saying that this stuff is amazing! The mascara itself is liquidy so when I apply it I do tend to get it a little over my eyelid but it's easily wiped away and that is literally its only fault. This mascara separates, lengthens and volumizes my eyelashes quickly and easily. I also really like the brush. It's made of silicone and I love the slight curve that it has. It makes it really easy to catch all of your lashes while applying it.

Before

After
This after shot is just from applying one coat of mascara and I think it looks great already. But if you kept going and applied two or three coats then your lashes would look absolutely stunning. I really think this mascara would be something you could keep working with and build up to give you a 'false lash effect'.

I am definitely definitely going to be buying this again! It's only £7.99! I honestly don't think you're going to get much better. I really really really would recommend this stuff, especially if you've got nothing to work with lashes like I do.. Just go and buy one... Even if you don't like it, which you will, it's not like you've wasted a load of money on a high end product.

So that's the end of today's blog. If anyone has tried this and knows something else similar that I would like, please let me know! I'm always on the hunt for a new mascara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment