Tuesday 14 April 2015

20 Facts about Moi

I failed to post something yesterday because I was revising my bum off for most of the day but today I wanted to do a 20 facts about me. I figured that because I haven't been doing this very long, no one reading this knows anything about me... So here's 20 things you should know!


  1. My full name is Hannah Louise Bailey and I was born on the 2nd of March 1999.
  2. I am currently in my last year of secondary school and I am studying English, maths and science, obviously, but also history, geography, French and graphics.
  3. I have no idea what I want to do as a job when I'm older but some things I've thought about are a paramedic, a history teacher, a forensic scientist or a marine biologist.
  4. Chocolate digestives are my all time favourite thing ever.
  5. Pizza Hut will always beat Domino's for me.
  6. I am so looking forward to leaving school and starting all over again at college.
  7. I am so keen to see as much of the world as I can. I am fortunate enough to of seen lots of amazing places already but I still haven't left Europe. The top three places on my list are Africa, in particular Kenya, Canada, and New Zealand.
  8. I absolutely adore monkeys! If I could I would so have one as a pet.
  9. I really like just being on my own sometimes.
  10. I've always regretted not learning to play an instrument when I was younger.
  11. My Nan is a GI baby, which I've always found really cool seems though history is the bestest thing ever.
  12. I wish I had a specific talent. Like being able to draw, or sing, or be really good at a sport.
  13. I think pineapple is the best thing God ever created.
  14. I don't believe in a God but yah.
  15. I love stars.
  16. I will forever and always support Southampton Football Club.
  17. Music is my life.
  18. The first concert I went to was a One Direction concert *cringes hard*
  19. I still think Zayn Malik is hot though, I won't lie.
  20. Matt Healy and Alex Turner are just bae. (I really don't like the term bae but I used it as it was extremely appropriate here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment