Sunday 31 May 2015

May Skincare Finds and Favourites

Before I start this post I just want to put it out there that I'm quite disappointed in myself for not writing on here in nearly a month :o but in my defense I've been super busy with school and exams and May has just flown by without me even realising! Its been way easier for me to post on myweirdandwonderfulworld instagram account than it has for me to right a blog post on here. But anywayyy, during the past month or so I have discovered some products that I'm really enjoying so lets just get on with that!

 

I'm going to talk about these from left to right so to start with we have a product from Superdrug's Deep Action range and it is the Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub. The first reason why I love this is that it smells amazing, its so fresh! Secondly, it genuinely leaves my face feeling clean, fresh and not all clogged up. I'm too sure on the removing blackhead side of things but for an everyday face scrub I love it as it doesn't leave my skin super dry or super oily which is something I usually find with face washes/scrubs.

Next up there is the Nivea 2 in 1 Cleanser & Toner. I don't really have much to say about this one but it seems to be working really nicely with all the other products I'm using at the moment. I apply it to my face using a cotton pad and it just leaves the skin feeling really refreshed and its also quite moisturising.

The middle product in the picture is something I was quite reluctant to buy because I've tried something similar before and they did absolutely nothing. However, I decided to try these Face Pore Strips by T-ZONE because I'd heard good things about them and they were on offer. I am so glad I did get them now because they really do work. You wet them, apply and then leave them for about 10 minutes. You have to be careful pulling them off because it can hurt a little but once you get them off you can see that they actually pull all of the dirt and muck out of your skin, they're amazing!

The next product is something my cousin recommended me trying. I asked her what moisturiser she uses because I've been struggling to find one that works for annoyingly awkward skin. She told me that she uses a hand lotion on her face and so I went out and got the one she had. It is the Nivea Express Hydration Hand Lotion. They had a few different ones for different skin types but I got the one for normal to dry hands. Out of all the products I would recommend this one the most. Its amazing on my face, hands, arms... everything! It leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated without being oily, I love it so much and will definitely be repurchasing!

The last product I'm going to talk about is the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. I just had to try this because I saw a crazy amount of people raving about this stuff... I guess they were right! This cleansing water will remove makeup even after scrubbing your face in the shower (you shouldn't really do that but its true). One of the great things about this product is that its so natural. Therefore you aren't putting any harsh or unnecessary chemicals/ingredients into your skin. I love it a lot and would definitely recommend if you haven't tried it already.

If anyone reading this has any products you think I might like after reading this, please feel free to leave a comment down below and let me know what they are :)
Thanks for reading! :D xx 

4 comments:

  1. Loved this, I'm really interested in getting those pore strips now! I've got a skincare post up on my blog you might like to read?
    Charlotte x
    www.charbeautypicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your blog is amazing! x

      Delete
  2. I love the Garnier Micellar Water, I've been using it for about a year now and I haven't found anything else that compares! Also, I must try those pore strips, thanks for recommending as they're definitely needed right now!

    Amy, www.thetracesofmythoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime, I hope they work for you! I've seen other brands that make a micellar water but I don't see the point when this one is so good! Loved your blog by the way :)

      Delete